Friday, July 31, 2009

My guys are going on "America's Best Dance Crew"

Back when I was in high school a bunch of my friends quit playing baseball so that they could stay in the school hallways after school and practice break dancing. I had played baseball with these guys my whole life and didn't understand what the hell they were doing. We needed them on the baseball field.

Now, 11 years later they have finally given in to appear on "America's Best Dance Crew." MTV has been trying to get them on the show since the first season but there have been a lot of contract disputes that appear to have worked themselves out.

So I want to congratulate Seattle's own Massive Monkees on their journey to become celebrities. I'm 90% sure that they'll win this competition easily since they are recognized as the top breakdancing crew in the world, but who knows, maybe not. But at least they're getting the shine that they deserve.

Here's their "audition" for the show:

No comments: