Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kanye causes Kim and Reggie break up (allegedly)


If you haven't heard, the original and only first couple of Crooked Straight, Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian, broke up a few weeks ago (I think?).

Today Fox News (AKA faux news, worst news ever) stated that Kanye was the reason they broke up. Apparently Reggie peeped a text message from Ye on Kim's phone that said Ye had a great time with her, etc., etc., and also included some sex talk.

Maybe they made a video? Reggie, I hate to say this but it's quite possible that this was one long two-year joke on you. Believe me I'm taking my guy Reggie's side no matter what, but I do believe he made a questionable decision when wifing Kim up, who also co-starred in a decent and lengthy sex tape with R&B bad boy/reject Ray J.


Now I do have some experience with some of these characters. I believe I went to Ray J.'s 21st birthday party or possibly an early 20's bday party that his famous sister Brandy threw for him at her Calabasas mansion. The party was flooded with what appeared to be high school chicks and Nickelodeon wash-up stars. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but to me it's questionable that Kim ever made a sex tape with a guy like that. Yes, I do realize that Ray J. has since blown up after having his own reality show.

Reggie, on the other hand, starred at USC and plays in the NFL, so obviously has a wide spectrum of women to choose from. We're all glad to see you move on Mr. Bush. Now go run for 1000 yards, please. I'm tired of defending you to all the SC haters (also get Leinart off his ass).

As far as Kanye? Why would he do this? Well let's see, his latest girlfriend completely shitted on him in a public interview and he was due for an ego boost. There it is, p*nk ass r&b wannabe. Get back to rapping asap!

via jerseychaser.

No comments: