Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Download: Cookin' Soul x Nahright Mixtape "1:00am & Rising"

For the hardcore hip hop fans, you'll recognize a lot of the names on this album and Cookin' Soul is great with the production.




Tracklist:
01 - Mickey Factz - Flyin Ballons
02 - St. Laz - Straight from Brooklyn
03 - Emilio Rojas & Tote King - Love vs Hate
04 - Joell Ortiz - Food for Thought
05 - Crooked I feat. One-2 & K-Young - Money Talks
06 - Skyzoo feat. Sha Stimuli & Donny Goines - On fire
07 - Remo Da Rapstar - Cruisin
08 - 40 Cal - Haters (E-n-v-y I-c-y)
09 - Grafh feat. King Charlton - My life (If I die tonight)
10 - Ac - If I was you
11 - Ali Vegas - Cold outside
12 - Streets is gettin hot remix featuring Tek, Stat Quo,
Ali Vegas, Mic Geronimo, Rapper Pooh, Doo Wop,
Icadon, Chirie Vegas & 40 Cal

Zshare Download

No comments: