Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blogosphere after Kobe

Apparently the blogosphere is trying to take Kobe and his personal life down. Thedirty.com reports that he is having an affair (or had an affair) with a Laker girl by the name of... Vanessa (Curry).

I can't lie, I'm a closet Kobe fan. So I'd love to say that this appears to be a vicious false rumor, but the problem is this chick JUST "resigned" from the Laker Girls team in the middle of the playoffs, which is a bit odd. But if you really think about it, she could have made up a story and Kobe found out and got her fired. Who knows?

Here's a couple pictures of her and a link to the story.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she's 18 and we all know Kobe is a sucker for a teen. I'm hoping this has no effect on his game and they push past the San Antonio Furs in five games.


No comments: