Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Feeling Stressed?

Forbes has released a list of America's most stressful cities. There seems to be a deep irony, though, in that three of the top ten (Miami, Tampa, and Vegas) are places where people typically go to unwind and get away from the daily grind.

01. Las Vegas, NV
02. Los Angeles, CA
03. Houston, TX
04. Tampa, FL
05. Riverside, CA
06. Miami, FL
07. Dallas, TX
08. New York, NY
09. Chicago, IL
10. Detroit, MI

I have to say, this list resonates with me on a personal level. Regardless of what Forbes may think, Pittsburgh's stress levels are fairly high, too. And, at different times, I have thought of moving to Tampa, Las Vegas, Miami, NYC, and my homeland of L.A. as a means of escaping to a brighter future. I guess no matter what seat you're in, you're always under the gun.

No comments: