Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Video: D-Lo "No Hoe"

To be quite honest, I meant to post this song download over a month ago. If you're a longtime follower of Crooked Straight, you know that I'm a fan of the Yay Area. If not for my roots in San Jo/Oakland, then it's just my love for the music.

Believe it or not, but this song has swept over the Bay like the Swine Flu has hit Mexico. D-Lo shuts the city down, including all major sports events, high school assemblies and of course any club within 50 miles of his crew.

When you first hear this song (I'm assuming that anyone outside of the Bay hasn't heard it), you'll definitely say "WTF" to yourself. But if you understand the Bay Area and the mentality that surrounds the streets, then you'll understand why every scraper has been playing this at high volumes for the past five months.



Yeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: