Friday, May 8, 2009

25 Hottest Sex Offenders



How I slept on the fact that today concludes Teacher's Appreciation week, I'll never know. (sw)

But nevertheless I thought I'd share this list I came across of 25 of the hottest teacher sex offenders of the past few years. Of course if goes without saying that us here at the Crooked Straight definitely do not condone any type of sexual abuse against children.

Having said that, if my teachers looked this good back in High School and there had been any remote possibility of nailing any of them I think I would have attended class a bit more often. Just saying...

Anyway here's a few highlights from the list.

#1: Pamela Rogers:










#3 Debra Lafave:










#5 Amy McElhenney:












#22 Amy Northcutt:













#23 Joy Blackstone:











Check out the full list here.


via gunaxin

No comments: