Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wade + Union



Yes, I realize now that I'm hella late on this one. But it's news to me and I confirmed that it's news to my boy too, so now if you didn't know, you know.

Last September Dwyane Wade separated from his wife and high school sweetheart (she has since moved back to their hometown Chicago) and has had a (ongoing?) relationship with Gabrielle Union. Apparently, people thought it was only a fling and Wade's ex flew all the way to Miami to confront Union, but they were seen at Jet this past weekend getting it on before Team USA took off for China.

You really can't be mad at Wade, but Union is another one of 'those,' having been rumored to be with Derek Jeter, Jason Kidd, and others.

But hey, those are just rumors...






2 comments:

The D.E.F.I. said...

She needs to meet me. I'd make an honest woman out of her. lol.

TJ said...

She has a thing for athletes. Ex-hubby was a Raider.

Shame Dwyane split from his wife, though. That was one of those things that made him a genuine nice guy. Now he just a player like the rest of us.