Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nas on Colbert Report

Nas needs all the publicity that he is deservedly getting, so I'm happy to repost these clips. Props to Nas and others who delivered a petition to Fox News to halt their racist views. Also props to Colbert for shedding more light on this.

I actually listened to the Nas album for the first time yesterday and in my opinion it's a masterpiece. It delivers in so many different ways but is a far cry for the bullsh*t that we hear on the radio every day and night. At this point I'd urge everyone to buy it, but even if you're broke, download it so you can listen to it.

Vote: Nas.

Colbert report on Nas and the petition


Colbert interviewing Nas


Source: Missinfo

2 comments:

The D.E.F.I. said...

#1 this week. Let's hope this is a small sign of redemption for hip hop.

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61556377

The Hero said...

Damn only 187k. I thought he'd do 500k. Ugh.