Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hot Girls x Fast Cars x Cat Fight

I'm sure almost everyone has seen this: Danica Patrick vs. Milka Duno in Indycar's first cat fight between two pretty sexy girls (I was actually never a big fan of Patrick's but it makes the post better if it's two sexy girls) at the speedway. Apparently Danica thought Milka was driving too slow and wanted to know if she saw her from behind or some shit (really, who cares?). Milka responds with some sexy broken english and an accent that is thicker than Buffy the Body. I think her angry accent should win an ESPY next year.

As a sidenote, I'm baffled at how the Indycar circuit has only two female drivers, yet has two girls hotter than anyone in the entire WNBA. Is there really any mystery to why no one cares about the WNBA?



Personally, I had never heard of Milka Duno before this altercation so here's some additional images of her (7 for the butterface but an extra 2 thrown on for being an Indycar driver with a thick accent and horrible english, 9/10).





1 comment:

The D.E.F.I. said...

As the site's resident auto racing fan, I can tell you that Danica was pretty much justified in her anger. Milka was cutting her off, and during a practice session--when you're not racing against the other drivers on the course--that is just inexcusable.

Milka was turning me on too, though, with that accent. That shit sounded like a Bobby Digital interlude. lol.