Thursday, June 18, 2009

Call Me a Hater, But...

...this made me chuckle. It's sad to say, but I was disappointed to hear that he wasn't seriously hurt.


From People.com:
Amid a New York City mob of frenzied fans, Rob Pattinson collided with a taxi on the street outside the Strand bookstore downtown Thursday, according to reports.

The Twilight actor, in Manhattan filming Remember Me, apparently attempted to run across the street to escape a hoard of fans when he was clipped on his hip by a moving cab, whose driver slammed his breaks upon impact.

Pattinson, 23, did not appear to be injured and was able to walk away from the incident.

I actually don't have anything against this guy, aside from the fact that he has become immensely popular via a terrible, overrated movie franchise. And hearing about anything bad happening to someone connected to "Twilight" just makes me smile.

The full read can be found here.


2 comments:

TJ said...

Except Kristin Stewart. Nothing bad should happen to her.

The D.E.F.I. said...

No, fuck her too. lol. If she was hot, I suppose I might have some sympathy for her. But she's plainer than a blank piece of paper, so...


hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate...