Friday, June 12, 2009

Crooked Straight has been Punk'd by Ochocinco

Ooooh, I feel silly. You are a SLY one, Mr. Crazy-nonsensical-surname guy. I can't believe we actually thought YOU would get tattoos on your face—it’s not like you’ve EVER done anything questionable before.

From Shutdown Corner:
Update: So, it turns out Chad isn't in the Tyson/Starbury league quite yet. The tattoos were fake. From his suddenly-hot Twitter page:

The entire twitt world and media outlets got punked, that was my twitt joke from yesterday, they follow I'll have fun with it.

My grandma would kill me if I had damn facial tatts!!! Fun while it lasted, back to normal, I felt different to.


Alright, you got us, Ochocinco. That was pretty good. I always say that April Fool's Day is for suckers and that people should pull pranks on other, random days if they really want to trick people. Chad accomplished just that.

Although, I've gotta say, it doesn't bode well for Ochocinco's public image that nobody batted an eyelid when he said he got three tatts on his face. My BS detector would have been beeping like crazy had any other NFL player said he was getting the outline of Florida imprinted onto on his left cheek. With Ochocinco, it just seemed like the next logical step.

1 comment:

Allvira said...

I have heard many times tattoo's on the arm, stomach and legs also but tattoos on the face, its strange for me.
Thanks
Online Poker