Friday, June 13, 2008

House wants a ring



Fact: During Eddie House's time on the floor, the Celtics outscored the Lakers by 20 points -- giving House the best +/- of any player in the game.

Ever since House dropped 61 on Cal I've been a huge fan of his style (hey, he reminds me of a Nick Van Exel mini-me with no assists and less D).

I always respect a player who has 100% confidence in himself at all times. Your Kobe's, Manu's, Lebron's, and your Eddie House's. I gotta give props (this is a first) to Doc Rivers for sticking with House in the 2nd half after he shot 1-4 in the first half on all wide-open shots. But the thing about House is that he brings that swag to the squad. Ray Allen does not have swag and neither does Rondo. Eddie House has the swagger and it's about to be accompanied by a championship ring.

Eddie House > Sasha.

No comments: