Thursday, June 26, 2008

Daily Dunk Special

I really wanted to post a Derrick Rose highlight here, after my Bullies took him No. 1 tonight in the draft, but I just posted one a couple of weeks ago. So to commemorate John Paxson's perfect shot, I'll give you this clip of him hitting his last perfect shot. (Note Dan Majerle throwing his hands up in the foreground cuz he knows Johnny Pax is money with an open J.):



For the actual dunk, however, we'll feature a former No. 1:



Trust me, Emeka ... it's a lot easier to block a shot when you jump.

3 comments:

The Dallas Kid said...

Come on TJ-is that the best VC dunk you could find?

The Hero said...

Haha. Not to mention VC went like #5, not #1. Terrible reporting.

TJ said...

Thank you for missing the painfully obvious.

EMEKA OKAFOR WENT NUMBER ONE, DUMBASSES.

I was clowning a bad No. 1 pick. Is that OK?

Good Lord, you guys need to get out more.