Friday, June 13, 2008

Announcement: Kim Kardashian is the official Crooked Straight Mascot



I am proud to announce that Kim Kardashian has been named the official mascot of the Crooked Straight. To be honest with you, we would love to name her the official "endorser" or "spokeswoman," but we have no contact at all with her so all we can do is give her the mascot title.

Every time I find pictures of her, I find it necessary to post them on the Crooked Straight and so I believe she deserves some credit as part of our team.

Welcome to the Crooked Straight family Kim.

With that, I give you some new shots of her, including a little "peak" at her under garments.




2 comments:

The Dallas Kid said...

Thanks, Kev!!! That is a great title for her. I love her even more now.

The D.E.F.I. said...

You know, if you get sued, it's only free publicity. And who knows, maybe she'll be down. Then she'll read "On the Rocks," forget all about Reggie, and fly me out to L.A. to live with her.

*wakes up from dream*