Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tail Report: *cough* bullshit *cough*



This is a direct quote from Ms. Wisconsin from the Miss USA website:

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
During graduate school final exams last semester, also known as crunch time, I did not sleep for four days straight due to having three research papers and two take-home exams! I was definitely running on adrenaline and diet coke! And I am happy to say that I did get all A's.

That is the wackest answer I have ever heard. If she makes the top 49 of the contest, I will be thoroughly disappointed in our countrymen.

3 comments:

TJ said...

Me and Defi talk about this a lot. I like that answer a lot more than the dumb stuff broads say for Maxim's Hometown Hotties, where they be like, "Well, there was that one time when I had a 23-person orgy that involved cooking utensils, hot wax and a Volkswagen right in the middle of Central Park while tripping on acid!"

I mean, come on.

And I think you should be more stunned that Miss Wisconsin is a sista. That's the upset of the year.

The D.E.F.I. said...

Yeah, I really expected you to be calling bullshit on the fact that Wisconsin has a black representative. That's like PA having a Polynesian chick repping us.

The Dallas Kid said...

She is so weak!!! I wish I knew someone who knew her, and could tell her how bogus she is.