Monday, April 14, 2008

The NBA: Where Amazing Happens

I am days away from clinching my first ever NBA fantasy league championship and will be accepting congratulations now. I also have a list of people to thank:

1). Hedo Turkoglu
2). Chris Kaman
3). Josh Smith
4). The dude who traded Josh Smith to me in exchange for Rashard Lewis and then sent me a message about how it was the dumbest trade request he'd ever accepted. No kidding.

While surfing the league I found something startling though. Everyone has been hyping the stats of BronBron (30, 8 and 7), CP3 (21, 12, 2.7spg) and Dwight Howard (21, 14, 68 double-doubles) but the one individual player who seems to keep getting left out is poor Jerome James. Yeah you heard me right. Jerome James. Here's his line:

Per 40mins

32 ppg
24 rpg
1.000 fg%
1.000 ft%

Pretty amazing huh? Unfortunately he only played in 2 games and logged 5 minutes total...but imagine the possibilities. Did I mention that he's getting paid about 6 million dollars this year?

1 comment:

K Lew said...

Congrats on the W, I have yet to take one down (0-20+)