Thursday, April 24, 2008

Movie Trailer: "Deal"

Somehow this movie snuck up on me and it's coming out tomorrow. Basically it looks like some kid is a natural at poker and takes his act to Vegas as an amateur, where Burt Reynolds aka the poker legend starts staking him in the biggest games and tournaments. Doesn't look bad and it appears to be a continuation of "Rounders" after Mikey went to Vegas. The wack part looks like the prodigy kid's relationship with Shannon Elizabeth, who apparently turns out to be a hooker. Lol. Mikey would never fall for a hooker. His reads are too good for that.

1 comment:

crookedlink said...

This movie has been on hold for so long and I finally managed to get a bootleg copy of it last week and I was extremely disappointed.

I didn't think it'd be possible for me to dislike a movie about poker so much, but this one was a stinker.