Tuesday, April 15, 2008

High Stakes Gambling: Patrik Antonius



Patrik Antonius outlined some of the bets he has going this summer. The bets are a for a lot of money, which is always intriguing to fellow gamblers. IMO he's a favorite against Adams and Hansen, but a dog against Negreanu (has been playing golf longer and is good at Stud 8), Brunson (I believe will be picking the games they play head's up) and the Finnish pros (PROS).

Heads Up Poker match vs the legend Doyle Brunson (I have been working non stop on my pineapple game Doyle, so you better watch out)

Tennis / Golf bet for $100,000 with Brandon Adams

Tennis match vs Gus Hansen for $200,000

Golf team match with my assistant vs two Finnish pros for $200,000

Heads Up Stud 8 or Better match / Golf match with Daniel Negreanu for $500,000
It'll be interesting to see what happens so hopefully he posts his results.

PA's blog

2 comments:

CrookedLink said...

Yea I'm pretty sure he'll get pwned in Stud 8 against Daniel cause that's Daniel's best game.

I don't know about Golf though. I've heard Daniel's lost HUGE abouts on the links.

This is from Daniel himself on an FCP Thread:

"PA hasn't been golfing long but he is way better than me. He hits it farther and practices more. I'd be a big dog in golf unless we play from the same tees, or the forward tees."

Unless of course, that's just the gambler in Daniel talking, trying to hustle PA.

The Hero said...

Damn, lol. How is DN so bad at golf when he's been playing for at least a couple years now and seems to study the game 24/7?