Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Kickstart: Sign Language



I've been a UCLA fan for most of my life. That being said, I have to give it up to the University of Spoiled Children on this one.

From the Huffington Post:
Los Angeles residents driving near the University of Southern California Thursday may have been a bit confused by an electronic traffic sign they passed.

...It's doubtful that the LAPD appreciated the prank, but some USC students certainly did. They took to Twitter and Instagram to laugh with -- and even offer a drink to -- the hacker behind the message.

It gives me hope to see a member of the USC community do something as noble as fucking over the LAPD. It gives me inspiration, joy...of course, nowhere near the level of hope, inspiration, and joy that Misa Campo gives me:


Let's go.

No comments: