Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday Kickstart: Try, Try Again

What happened to Monday, you ask? Fuck Monday.

No, you want an actual reason this wasn't posted yesterday? Umm. I, uh... Okay, I fell asleep early Sunday night, and didn't get a post put together. *shrug* Shit happens.

So do outtakes. If you're familiar with Glove and Boots, then you know they put together some of the best YouTube material out there. But even these guys aren't perfect. Case in point:



I only hope that brought you as much joy as it brought me. I have an inherent tendency to laugh at other people cracking (count me among those who loved Jimmy Fallon's inability to hold his shit on SNL). Gag reels are my spiritual center, and watching that video last night had me in hysterics. I'm talking, laughing-so-hard-I'm-crying-so-hard-I-can't-breathe-so-hard-call-paramedics hysterics. Holy hell I'm ready to kill Tuesday after that.

Speaking of which, you had to wait an extra day for inspiration, and for that I apologize. All I can say is that I hope you'll agree that Miss... Miss de la Hoyde? *checks notes* We don't have a first name for her? Kev? TJ? No first name? Why should I even bother giving her a shout if we don't know her first na—


...oh. I see. Umm...I think that'll do. Let's go.

No comments: