Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday Kickstart: Erin Go BRUH

From Barstool Sports:
Bravo! Bravo! One of the more exciting films I’ve seen this year. On the edge of your seat, white knuckle entertainment the entire time. Classic story of a man going toe to toe with physics, only taking a quick break to piss himself. Will he defy gravity and keep his feet or will he succumb to science and break his skull then lie in the middle of the parking lot wearing his pee pants? Tune in to find out!



I was pretty damn drunk for St. Patty's Day this past Saturday (Pittsburgh celebrates the weekend beforehand...because we're responsible). [And yes, that's why this post is a day later than usual.] I mean, don't-remember-how-I-ended-up-in-random-bars-with-random-people-drinking-random-cocktails-and-watching-people-chop-up-random-lines-of-coke drunk. You know—St. Patty's. But I was nowhere near as obliterated as that guy. My pants stayed dry.

This week's inspiration comes in the awe-inspiring form of Kerri O.:


Now that's intoxicating. Let's go.

No comments: