Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Booty Kills

A woman this crazy living in Pennsylvania? I guarantee I know someone who has dated her.

From the Associated Press (via NBC10 in Philadelphia):
Bethlehem police say 24-year-old Tiffany Sherry stabbed her boyfriend three times Monday night, including once in the back as he fled.

Investigators say Michael Martinez told officers Sherry was washing dishes when he slapped her rear as a joke because she'd suffered a bad sunburn. He says she turned around with a knife and stabbed him after he backed into the living room.
I know I shouldn't be turned on right now, but...

And did anyone bother asking just how she managed to burn her ass? Are girls laying all around Bethlehem, PA sunning their bare bottoms? Because that conflicts pretty heavily with my prior assumptions about Bethlehem, PA.

TJ with the assist.

No comments: