Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Emperors of Comedy

Start saving ticket money now (and maybe hotel money; if it happens, there's no guarantee that they'll come to your city). Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle are rumored to be considering a joint tour.

From Bossip:
Chris recently talked about the potential tour as he stopped at The Sundance Film Festival:
    “I’ve been talking to Chappelle a lot. Been trying to get Chappelle to go on tour. You know I’m not the hard one laughing. But I’m trying to make that happen. After seeing Kanye and Jay-Z, I was like, ‘Me and Dave should do this.’
Hell yeah! Rock doesn’t have a name for the tour yet, but he’s probably open to suggestions, right?”
Sign me the fuck up right now. I've seen Chappelle live, and he's as good or better than he is on TV. And I would have to assume Rock is just as good live. Let's make this happen, boys.

No comments: