Monday, February 28, 2011

Tail Report: 2011 Academy Awards

Be honest: The red carpet is the only part of the Oscars you were even remotely interested in watching. I know that's the case for me.


Halle Berry
The Michael Jordan of red carpet hotness.



Mila Kunis
Good to finally see her begin to rise into the upper echelon of actresses, which only means more opportunities to see her looking tasty at red-carpeted events.



Scarlett Johansson
Another of my recently-single dreamgirls. She's kind of got a naughty-hot thing going here. Like she'd drag you into a broom closet during the ceremony and make your eyes cross.



Jennifer Lawrence
She cleans up well, I've gotta say. She might have been the biggest "dayuuuuummmmm" of the night.



Jennifer Hudson
I can tolerate her a little more now that she's lost all the weight. A little...



Mallika Sherawat
...Yeah, I don't know who she is, either. But I want to get to know her better.

1 comment:

vtn said...

lol on the mallika comment