Monday, January 3, 2011

Mama Mila!

[Don't ask; yes, I hate myself for that title.]

The last several months have seen an unprecedented amount of premium ladies announcing their renewed singledom (such as Eva Longoria and Scarlett Johansson...ladies, I'm flattered, really, but you don't have to go through all of this trouble; I'm not going to turn you away just because you have a man). The latest to enter the D.E.F.I. sweepstakes is Miss Mila Kunis.

I've always loved Mila; now I may love her even more. From Yahoo's omg! page:
The actress has been open about her fear of settling down with Culkin, 30, telling BlackBook in December 2009 that the prospect of marriage didn't appeal to her.
Mila, my only request: That when you get to my place tonight, the first thing you do is take a long hot shower to wash off eight years of Macaulay Culkin funk. And you can finally admit that he smells now that he's your ex; no need to protect him anymore. The rest of the world has always suspected it, anyway (I mean, look at him...that picture practically reeks of sweat and heroine smoke).

No comments: