Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Gentlemen: On your mark, get set..."

Eva Longoria has filed for her freedom.

From ESPN.com:
Longoria filed for divorce Wednesday morning in Los Angeles Superior Court. She and Parker, the All-Star point guard for the San Antonio Spurs, were married July 7, 2007. They have no children together.

In the filing, Longoria, who had taken Parker's name, is requesting that her name be restored to Eva Jacqueline Longoria. The filing also states that the couple had a prenuptial agreement.
A beautiful Latina in her mid-30s who likes light-skinned brothers (albeit foreign ones...but I'll give her a pass there)? Sign me up. Although I'm sure I'd just end up pulling an Usher on her, since she looks a LOT like a certain Ex. (*sigh* I swear she ruins everything. But, then again...


...I'm sure I could find a way to soldier through it.)

Happy hunting, fellas.

No comments: