Friday, March 20, 2009

The World's Corniest Rapper finally confesses he was 5-0

Power 106's Big Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy interviewed Ricky Bossy Rossy and Rick Ross goes into some 15-minute response that basically admits he was a correction's officer although he manages to promote his album and B.E.T. special in the process.

This guy is such a joke to me it's unbelievable. And it has nothing to do with his beef with 50, just his ridiculous drug trafficking lyrics.

Big Boy: "Was Rick Ross in fact a Corrections Officer?"
Rick Ross: "Rick Ross done did it all to get money."

I guess it makes anything cool as long as you did it to get money. I'll have to remember that one anytime I f*ck up, I'll just say I did it to get money and everything is good.

LMAO. However, Ross goes on to state that he's "certified in the streets" so it doesn't really matter what I think.


RICK ROSS TALKS ABOUT BEING A C.O. (BIG BOYS NEIGHBORHOOD) from qdeezy on Vimeo.

via missinfo

No comments: