Friday, September 19, 2008

John Brown's dedication to Sarah Palin

Remember the "White Rapper Show"? If you do, you probably remember John Brown, who had some gimmick that I don't really remember that well but it was something like "I'm not a rapper I'm a business" or something. He was basically one of those TV personalities that at first was incredibly annoying and ignorant (i.e. Flava Flav, New York, etc.) but over the course of a few episodes grew on me and eventually I was rooting for him.

Just remembered he's the guy that never stopped saying "Hallelujah, Holla Back," which my boy Big Time repeated to me every time he saw me.

Anyways, here's a song that he did for Sarah Palin that is ridiculous, but again so ridiculous that I ended up liking it. I have no idea why but here's a quote:

"I wanna get in your bed, under the deer head, so I can tap that ass like a beer keg..."



via 2dopeboyz

No comments: