Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crooked Straight NFL Top Ten



1. Steelers
2. Cowboys
3. Chargers
4. Giants
5. Titans
6. Eagles
7. Redskins
8. Bills
9. Panthers
10. Ravens

ESPN did a little better this week but I hate how they are jumping on the bandwagon when teams like the Giants, Bills, and Titans play nothing but lames and go undefeated. Meanwhile, squads like the Cowboys, Eagles, Ravens, Steelers, etc. are beating up on each other when obviously someone has to lose.

Let's be honest, does anyone really think that the Titans or Bills could possibly beat the Cowboys or anyone else in the top ten? The Titans could possible beat the Ravens, depending on who's defense is able to get a touchdown and make the outcome of the game 10-3.

The reason I have Pittsburgh at #1 is because they are playing like shit and still hold a 3-1 record against some good teams. If they're playing this bad, I'm thinking that when they get Parker back and get some momentum, they'll be tough to deal with. I still have the top three (SD, Dallas, and Pitt) pretty even.

I'm a non-believer in the Bills and Titans, but maybe they'll prove me wrong.

Honorable mention goes to the Bucs and Packers.

No comments: