Thursday, September 25, 2008

ESPN Reporter shows he has no balls at all

I was checking out ESPN.com when I saw the headline on how a blindside hit feels in football. Reporter Patrick Hruby even went so far as to suit up in pads and take a few hits himself on camera.

So I thought to myself 'this could be cool.'

I click the video and it appears that Hruby is suited up with a Washington Redskin DB by the name of Ivy Tillman. I'm thinking 'must be some undrafted free agent.' I also noticed that Hruby is a huge guy, he looks like he's about 6'4" and cut up.

Then he introduces the player, who is a professional woman's player in some unknown professional woman's league. She even refers to a hit she delivered in the super bowl. Huh?

Are you serious? Dog, you're 6'4" and she's like 5'7" and a FEMALE and you're trying to find out how a blind side hit feels? Get real, jackass.

Then the footage continues and she gives him the softest tackles I've seen since watching the last hug in "You've Got Mail." Not to mention, dude straps on like eight rolls of toilet paper on top of his football padding just in case she hits him too hard. Right.

Just watch as this lame-o embarasses himself, his family, and his company.

No comments: