Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Kickstart: Do You Really Wanna Know?

Would you rather tell your ex what your friends and family thought of him/her, or down a shot of whiskey? Well...



I love the guys who pretend to not know what a body shot is. C'mon, man, she already broke up with you.

Maybe I'm just an honest person by nature...and maybe that's why I have so many of the exes I have. *ahem* Regardless, I don't think I'd have much trouble answering these questions. I'm not friends with any of my exes, though; that would definitely ramp up the awkwardness. And do I get to pick which ex I sit down with? I mean, otherwise you could end up with just a video of a lot of Spanish cursing.

Moving on... I wonder how many of Aja Dang's exes would be able to sit across a table without drinking shots...


...Lots of shots. I mean, imagine realizing you let that get away? Let's go.

No comments: