Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Kickstart: Just When You Thought It Was Safe

Need a good laugh to get you going today? Yeah, I thought you might.


"I'm gonna touch it... OH MY GOD IT'S HUGE!"This is hilarious.Not every adorable looking animal is as nice http://mpora.com/articles/7-adorable-looking-animals-that-could-kill-you-in-an-instantvia. Katie Gingrich
Posted by Mpora on Friday, April 10, 2015

"I'm gonna touch it... OH MY GOD IT'S HUGE!" *crying* Credit due to her for recording the whole thing. I imagine the manatee wasn't quite as impressed.

Full disclosure, though: Unlike you, I'm not at work right now. I'm in a PNC Park parking lot, getting hammered supporting the Pittsburgh Pirates at their home opener. I will now distract you from your anger with this week's inspiration, the stunning YouTube star, Ms. Arika Sato:


Let's go.

1 comment: