Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Kickstart: More than Meets the Eye

Yeah, I'm a not-so-low-key Transformers nerd, but this commercial has been cracking me up since last night.



I'm kind of surprised it took this long for them to play off the whole Megatron nickname.

So, you're probably wondering why this week's Kickstart is coming to you on a Tuesday, despite Monday not being a holiday (like, for instance, last week). Well, here's the thing: I kind of forgot to prepare a post on Sunday. I was barely-can-stay-awake, about-to-vomit-at-any-moment hungover after this year's 837 Bar Crawl on Saturday. Combine that with the first Sunday action of the NFL season, and, well, shit happens. Next week's Kickstart will return to Mondays, as per regularly-scheduled blogging. But, I want you to know that Shanina Shaik and I are very, very sorry...


Well, actually, there's nothing "sorry" about Shanina. Let's go.

No comments: