Friday, July 26, 2013

Reliebers

I'm two weeks behind on this, and I have no excuse. Personally, I blame the drudgery of a 9-to-5 life, but...fuck.

You've already seen the video by now, I'm sure, so I'll give you my thoughts before reposting it.

  1. Wait, Bieber REALLY sounds that douchey when he talks? There are white wannabe gangstas around the country listening to him and questioning everything they know.
  2. Christ, what a little douche.
  3. The guy making minimum wage to push that mop bucket around the club must daydream of dunking this little douche's head into said bucket and just holding it there 'til the struggling almost stops.
  4. How sad are you about your life when you go home at night and realize you're a lackey in Justin Bieber's entourage? Do you masturbate using your own tears, or do you feel like those are too good for you?
  5. What a little douche.


No comments: