Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tail Report: Rukus vs. Primitive

*pauses* I get the feeling that title just accidentally lured in a big video game geek crowd.

Okay, I admit I got this idea (and some most all of the videos...and basically the whole thing) from Girlwatcher's latest post at The Smoking Jacket. Now do you want to keep sitting around a computer screen criticizing, or do you want to look at some of the world's most beautiful women? Yup, that's what I thought.

Team Rukus

My schoolboy crush, Ms. Jessica Burciaga:





Natasha Yi: [I'll be honest...she stopped following me on Twitter over a year ago, and my pride makes me want to ignore her. But this woman is gorgeous. Plus, prior to the sudden Twit-diss, she seemed pretty cool. That's worth at least one more mention on CS.]





Alexis Lopez (aye mami...don't worry fellas, I think Alexis is going to get a well-deserved posting of her own in the near future):





Team Primitive

Justene Jaro (*whimper*)





Desiree Elyda (Don't know much about her, but...I'm learning.)





Alexis Lopez—that's right, she plays for both teams. The hottest girls always do.



No comments: