Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Xmas List 2011: Keys, Wallet, Cell Phone Door Mat

Last year I gave you a few of the items on my personal Xmas list (an A list Hollywood actress, a $200,000 Italian supercar, etc.). Some might have seen these gift ideas as "ambitious". ..."Delusional" is also a viable description.

So this year I'll give you a few smaller, more realistic suggestions for those of you looking for ideas on what to buy for the loved ones in your life (but not necessarily me; I mean, I like the stuff I'll be posting over the next couple of weeks, but I would love Scarlett...I'm quite positive of that). First up is this clever gift for anyone who has locked his or herself out of his or her apartment more than 3 times in the last year. Ahem. *sheepishly raises hand*



The "Keys Wallet Cell Phone" reminder door mat.


No comments: