Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Northern Ireland: The Unsexiest Place on Earth


If Rihanna was topless on your property, would you protest? Hell, would you be upset if Rihanna was topless anywhere?

Yeah, neither would I. Which makes this story out of Ireland a little unsettling. From BBC News:
A farmer who allowed one of the world's best-selling pop stars to film in his grain field told her to cover up after she stripped down for a video.

DUP Alderman Alan Graham said he was fetching his tractor when he saw her and thought it was unacceptable.

The Rude Boy star was filming a new pop video in his Bangor field.

"I thought it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did," he explained.

"I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands," he said.
As a quick sidenote, the video on BBC's page has made me realize my calling on this planet: "Rihanna's titty makeup artist". Hell, why limit myself? "Titty makeup artist to the stars".

No comments: