Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rooftops and Invitations

This is a little old, as the news first broke over the past weekend. But since The Hero is a USC alum, I figured I'd give his alma mater it's full moment of "glory".

Photos (see below) surfaced of a member of USC's Kappa Sigma frat and a female (I don't think it's been stated whether or not she's also a USC student) doing God's work on the rooftop of an academic building while a philanthropic event took place in the quad below. The stunt was, of course, incredibly stupid. But...I can't lie, it's kind of pimp, too. This guy's going to have to rely on those pimping skills, though, as it's looking like he may get booted from the university (he's already been suspended from the fraternity).

I'll tell you what else: I really miss Cali girls.

(photos via T.I.T.S. blog)


The story even got the Taiwanese animation treatment given to Tiger Woods and numerous other pop culture moments over the past year.

No comments: