Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The World's Last Honest Man

Malik Turner knows what he wants, and sees no reason to mince words. But finding a like-minded woman (...or two...or three) just wasn't working well for him using conventional methods. So he took it to the streets (or, to be more accurate, to the payphones).



"I've posted four or five around the city," Turner told The Post yesterday.

Turner says he came up with the idea for the fliers after co-workers warned him about women who troll Internet dating sites.

..."I go to nightclubs, but it's hard for me to find a woman of my own. I talk to them, dance with them, but sometimes I don't get their cellphone numbers," he said.

...Asked how rigid he was about his ad's criteria, he said, "I'm not interested in anything else."
Ladies, you always say you want men to be truthful. Be careful what you ask for.

Be sure to read the entire flier; this is something special (my favorite part: the specification that women who respond must be "willing to allow a guy to use a condom during sex").

Props to Steph for the find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to give a shoutout to my girl Cece. She actually found it first. God I love living in NYC.