Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ke$ha: Oh Damn...

I'm sure you've heard about it by now. The only reason it took me this long to post it was I was at work and, well...I didn't want to have to explain myself to my management.

In case you haven't been caught up on the story yet, I'll give you a quick rundown: Perez Hilton posted this picture to his website today. It was leaked by a DJ who claims that it's the pop-rap artist herself, after a healthy application of baby batter.

So what's the verdict? Is it:

(A.) Ke$ha?
(B.) Some skank who just loves getting sprayed up?
(C.) All of the above?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Want more time with parents and children with family? Can operate as long as the trivial time
Welcome to learn a simple understanding of free market
http://sn.im/vemma_usa

I wish you your heart happy! ~

TBaby said...

Only skanks like to get sprayed on? I don't think so.