Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tail Report: Larissa Riquelme

I haven't been catching much of the World Cup, due to South Africa's time zone not jiving with my daily schedule, but it looks like I'm going to have to make better use of my DVR. Especially to catch Paraguay's matches, where Miss Riquelme, a model on the rise, has been scoring herself some free publicity. Apparently all it takes is a low-cut shirt and a cell phone.

[Note to any aspiring models out there: Ladies, my celly's always available for your use.]








One photo, in particular, is my favorite, but I'm going to toe the line of our own policy on decency and only link you to it.

Okay, two favorites; this picture is also splendiferous.

2 comments:

César said...

Here you have more sexy photos and a video of Larissa Riquelme http://www.thelemongroup.net/larissa-riquelme.html Enjoy! :)

The D.E.F.I. said...

Gracias, Cesar. Bueno.