Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Douchebaguette Down!

Let me just say this: I loathe "Jersey Shore." And the one thing I hate more than this ridiculous TV show is a douchey "tough guy" who will hit a woman without thinking twice, but is probably the first one to run when a man steps to him.

That being said...When those two entities combine to result in a loudmouth broad who needs to be checked getting splattered across a bar floor, well... I'm sorry, call me "un-PC", but I've been L'ing my A off since the infamous scene first came into the social consciousness. For those of you who are with me on this, here are two great odes to the already legendary television moment from Best Week Ever.





Let's all just hope that this chick Snooki actually learned a valuable STFU lesson out of this. (Not that I'm foolish enough to believe that she did, just saying...)

1 comment:

Bearcat said...

The best part was when Snookie was crying "I got punched in the face AGAIN!" Priceless.