Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Liberal Helping of Conservative Cleavage

If you know me, you know I'm as anti-Republican as they come. And, although I've been said to have a few conservative tendencies, I largely view conservatives as often-hypocritical fools stuck in an obsolete world. All of that being said...Would I do naughty, naughty things to John McCain's daughter Meghan?

Yes, yes I would.

Miss McCain is currently attracting a lot of heat from her dad's cohorts for the picture below, which she posted via Twitter.




You can make your own decisions about it all, but personally I think the following three things are abundantly clear:

1. Every straight male conservative decrying the picture is doing so with only one hand above the desk, if you know what I mean.

2. Every female conservative decrying the picture is, quite simply, jealous.

3. Yowza.

Meghan, if you want to get together to discuss the pros and cons of conservatism vs. liberalism over a few drinks, I'm available anytime. Holla.

No comments: