Monday, April 13, 2009

The "What Are You Thinking?" Game v.1

Welcome the first version of Crooked Straight's "What Are You Thinking?" game.

Today we are going to highlight three Los Angeles collegiate players (read: players, not stars) who all declared early entry to the NBA draft. I doubt any of them will be drafted, which is why they are the first contestants on this show.

This version is a multiple choice version. Match the picture with the description.





A. I averaged 8.5 points this season and had four points and four turnovers in my team's season-ending NCAA tournament loss to Villanova. I did not make nbadraft.net's mock draft board but with hard work and a solid showing at draft camp, I'm looking to climb my way to #60 in the draft. If I had stayed two more years at UCLA, I probably would be a first round pick.

B. I'm a 23-year-old junior and have been compared to the great Vin Baker. They say that I'm undersized to play power forward in the NBA at 6-9, 225 lbs., but I'm already older than Dwight Howard, Andrew Bynum, and Kevin Durant so I should get to the NBA ASAP while I still have my youthful figure.

C. I averaged 4.7 assists and 3.3 turnovers as a junior point guard and choked in my team's previous two NCAA tournament losses. I make it a point to fight one of my teammates every pre-season and I'm not ranked in the top 75 NBA draft prospects. In fact, NBAdraft.com didn't even take the time to rate my skills. See you in June David Stern!

No comments: