Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Samuel L. Obama?

If you watched the President's prime time press conference on Monday, then you may be like me. As Obama talked about the lack of bipartisan effort being given by his Republican counterparts, he became visibly frustrated and irritated. Watching this from my couch, I began to speculate whether or not he would slip up at some point and let loose a "Muthafuckas think I'm playin!" (as I’m sure I would do if I were ever in his position—which probably explains why I’ll never be in his position) He remained in control of himself, however, which left me wondering about what it would sound like if Mr. President's language would ever turn "blue."

Well wonder no more. Thanks to April Winchell, all of us can bask in the supreme glow of the nation's Commander-in-Chief fully exercising his First Amendment right.
Ray, a fellow classmate of Obama’s, was also bi-racial, and also trying to define himself. But what set him apart was his colorful manner of self-expression. Ray cursed like a motherfucker.

This would all be snickerworthy enough, but it turns out that Obama actually read the audiobook version of Dreams From My Father.

And that means he read Ray’s quotes.

The full blog, "Barack Obama is tired of your motherfucking shit" can be found here, and contains some choice audio excerpts from the audiobook reading. Enjoy.

No comments: