You want to be a man? Then memorize this list. Though, as I told K Lew when he sent me this link last week, I'm in violation of at least half of these on a daily basis. So I've got some work to do. Don't we all.
The whole list is worth a read, but here are some of my favorites:
- It’s okay to trade the possibility of your 80s and 90s for more guaranteed fun in your 20s and 30s.
- Never stay out after midnight three nights in a row … unless something really good comes up on the third night.
- Join Twitter; become your own curator of information.
- If riding the bus doesn't incentivize you to improve your station in life, nothing will.
- Time is too short to do your own laundry.
- When the bartender asks, you should already know what you want to drink.
- When in doubt, always kiss the girl.
- Tip more than you should.
- Find a Times New Roman in the streets and a Wingdings in the sheets. She exists.
- You cannot have a love affair with whiskey because whiskey will never love you back.