Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dearly Departed


This is just one of the many reasons why I love my friends. The following is a random conversation that started between four of us on Twitter earlier today (with some slight editing done for grammar and format). This is what happens when you open the floor for discussion between W&J grads. It doesn't matter if it's just the guys shooting the shit, or if our female cohorts (Alex, for instance) are involved. Shit. Gets. Real.
Joe: "My greatest fear is that, somewhere, someone is pointing at a picture of my girlfriend, as karma rears its ugly head. I fear that 30 years from now, I will be attending a reunion somewhere and will be the subject of snickers and points."

Me: "I've always said that about 'Heart Break'. I mean...some poor guy MARRIED her. lol. He has no clue."

Joe: "Same here. I see some poor guys who have married some fellow alumni and I... *bites lip to keep from laughing*"

Alex: "I feel fairly certain that will happen to me regardless."

Me: "I think you'll be okay. Def not in same class of gals as I'm talking about (and I use the term 'class' loosely)."

Alex: "Their class isn't the only thing that's loose..."

Armo: "I live in Heart Break's old house, and sometimes I feel a chill of cold air go by, and a phantom itch."

Me: "...and hear the somber groan of a deceased vagina."

Joe: "Deceased? It lived more in four years than I will in a thousand lifetimes. If we were 10 years younger, it would've trended on Twitter."

Alex: "I seriously have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing."

Joe: "It probably deserves a Facebook memorial page, too."

Alex: "I'm thinking blog...Diaries of a Deceased Vagina."

Armo: "The Vagina Eulogies? #OffBroadway"

Joe: "Think of all the young men it touched. Made so many people happy. Like the Jerry Lewis of vaginas."


No comments: